Is it possible to change Universal Tickets from 2- to 3-day while there?

Hello,

My family of 5 is booked for a short trip to Orlando in October. Two adults and three kids, all aged 15. We will be in parks three days in a row (Tuesday to Thursday) from open to close (Hollywood Studios first then two days with park-to-park and Express Passes at Universal - we know we will have to move to IOA after 5 pm those nights due to HHN as we will not be doing that event).

We fly back home on a Friday at 5 pm. We’ll be checking out of Portofino Bay that day. We could do pool time that morning, or we might feel like going back to the parks, however, DH and I want to avoid buying three-day tickets until we gauge whether there is interest. We might not have energy for a 4th park day in a row and might prefer a relaxed pool morning.

My question: Can we upgrade our 2-day park-to-park passes to 3-day p2p passes while at Universal the day before (the Thursday) for just the upgrade cost (approximately $20 per ticket)? Or would we have to pay for an entirely new single day ticket at $140 apiece (or whatever) again?

Thanks for any information you have.

Yes you can upgrade your 2 day tickets to 3 day tickets for a low price, looks to be around $25? You have to do it before park close on your 2nd park day.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like