Is it difficult to change a park reservation 7 weeks in advance?

I know I need to have park reservations in place before I can make ADRs. But. If I can’t get certain meals when I need them (I do have 3 or 4 possible days for California grill and hopefully a Candlelight Processional pkg), I will want to change one or two park reservations. Doable?

My dates are 12/5 - 16, not a holiday.

Thanks!

Generally and recently, no. Not difficult.

Best to have some park reservation made ASAP though in case your dates do sell out.

3 Likes

We arrive in 21 days. I saw ONE of our dates sell out at MK. I got skurred by that and flopped that day to HS and flipped MK to a party day for low crowd fun. We had no ADRs for those two days so I didnt lose any of my rezzies.

3 Likes

Actually, you can make ADRs with no park reservations.

4 Likes

But they want the ADRs to match the park ressies. They can and should do park ressies now but if the ADRs don’t match they will need to change the park ressies and that is the concern here. At least that’s how I read it.

4 Likes

Yes, this was my concern. I’ve decided to make the reservations today, since I have my trip pretty well sketched out. My “Dining Day” (that’s how it’s marked on my calendar) is in 11 days and I am expecting that it’ll still be early enough to modify the reservations. If not, I’ll just have to be more flexible with my meals!

3 Likes

I got all the restaurants/times I wanted, only had to use my backup days twice, and don’t have to change my park reservations at all!!!

4 Likes