Is Early Morning Magic cancelled?

Or just off temporarily while they do EEMH due to Star Wars? Or is this a wait and see situation?

It’s not scheduled due to Sw:GE. And they haven’t decided what is happening in november. EEMH are likely to return in dec so I wouldn’t expect any until mid jan.

Do you think they will wait until the 5th? Or start at the beginning of the month?

Are we sure they won’t be around in November? I don’t know if I’m happy or relieved.

1 Like

I was totally hoping they might do some TSL EMM in November/beginning of December. Because I don’t have enough upcharges already :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s the only one I’d be super excited about.
I see a late one at MK on our trip but I don’t think my mom can handle that.

2 Likes

Not sure. But I think they might schedule EEMH for a shorter time in December and see how things go.

They must be kicking themselves now that they scheduled them for two months.

November could be a possibility for EMM but I would have thought they would have announced them by now. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think the latest TP blog regarding Crowd Calendar updates said the longer we don’t hear about EEMH for Nov/Dec, the less likely they are to happen.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure they will have EEMH for RotR. I think there will need to be some advantage to staying onsite, and since there won’t be FPs the EEMH is the only other option as far as I can see.

My comment about November was about EMM. I’ll edit to clarify.

1 Like

I’m looking at late Feb 2020, so I guess I’ll just be patient and see what the new year brings.

really hoping for EMM Toy Story in May of next year. we are doing a short 3 day trip and would love to do Toy Story Land and walk through SWGE in a half day.

1 Like

so i just posted this too sorry for double post and thanks again