Is coffee provided in Villas?

Hi everyone,

I have a villa booked at AKL Kindani. This is my first time staying in a villa so I have a silly question. I can see from photos that the kitchen has a full sized coffee maker. Does anyone know if Disney provides coffee for them or do I have to bring it? Coffee is very verry important to me in the morning -especially on a day when we are rope dropping :wink:

I don’t know if it matters but I’m not staying on DVC points.

1 Like

I have no experience to even offer you an answer. But coffee is very important to me in the morning too!

I don’t have the answer you seek; but:

• All four parks now have Starbucks as well as Joffrey’s (iced espresso ain’t bad)
  • Alternatively, you could order multiple shots of espresso at off-property Starbucks and keep them in the fridge for early morning rope drops!
  • Logic states that if Disney gives you a coffeemaker, housekeeping will provide you with coffee to go IN the coffeemaker. Especially if you’re in a Villa! I’d bet my c. 1989 plush Figment on that.

Best of luck! Coffee options at the parks are SO much better than they used to be.

I’ve never stayed in the villas but I could almost answer with 100% certainty that they do. I know they provide it for us staying in Coronado so I’d be shocked if they didn’t in the villas.

That said, it’s not the best quality.

They do provide coffee (in a pouch) but as a fellow coffee lover I would highly suggest you go buy (or bring) a pound of coffee at Starbucks (or your favourite establishment) and brew your own. If you’re like me, you want it to be STRONG so the wee little pouch they provide just can’t do it.

The coffee pots take a small flat bottomed coffee filter.

Enjoy AKL Kidani Village - it’s amazing! Did you get a Savanna facing room?

2 Likes