Is anyone else having the post WDW blues? AKA Galuchies Trip Report

Love your mask. Need.

1 Like

Gail and Scott. They always dress in matching outfits.

6 Likes

My inlaws do that too. Every single day for as long as I’ve known them. It’s really irritating for some reason.

I guess I don’t know these folks.

6 Likes

Good to see progress and people working

11 Likes

I haven’t practiced getting a BG since our May trip got cancelled. I guess I’d better get to it.

1 Like

11 Likes

I like these pop up cavalcades

14 Likes

Having a cold drink with an old friend

10 Likes

We’ll be able to try again Thursday. Hopefully they work out current bugs by then. First time I have failed at getting a BG. (I have been on 3x before)

MMRR was cute :slightly_smiling_face: We enjoyed it. Happy we did it first - only 30 min wait then.

3 Likes

The Trattoria breakfast is still character-less, correct? I’m guessing so, especially being face characters. Is the menu still somewhat themed after those characters even without them there, or is it more generic right now?

AK today, so enjoyable! Already done FoP, Navi, Kali, Everest 2x, Dinosaur 2x. Got

some lunch now taking the train- something I shockingly have never done before at AK.

14 Likes

No characters and yes generic

The hub at 1pm

11 Likes

2 trip report pictures in the same thread, definately NOT complaining :grinning: if you squint, maybe tilt your head, its ALMOST like park hoppers :smile:

7 Likes

Isn’t it great! Just what we needed on a Monday morning. Especially here (Washington State) where it feels and looks like a post-apocalyptic world. Air quality has gone from hazardous to very unhealthy. LOL

3 Likes

Me too. It would have been my Nephew’s first time. Now he has to wait till December

I’m going to need you to stop putting up pictures of empty parks. It will only

1. Set up unrealistic expectations for those of visiting later this fall, and

2. Encourage everyone to come visit causing massive lines a la Labor Day ensuring I have to deal with cranky kids.

:wink:

6 Likes

Gotcha, I will now intentionally get extra people in the pics. Even if I have to corral them together.

5 Likes

Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated!

3 Likes

:joy: Going by how my AK day went, I am guessing it’s just busier on the weekends? But yes, please let’s keep telling everyone there are 60 min waits :joy: (…and I won’t mention that FoP said 30 and was practically walk on…we did it twice in a row to end the day)

6 Likes