Is anyone else confused about yesterday's changes to the crowd calendar heat maps?

That is awesome that you were able to fix it so quickly, thank you for checking it for all of us. So impressed!

2 Likes

I leave for Disney on March 11, so I have been waiting for this. What happened is Disney increased hours across the parks, particularly MK. Very few guests stay from 8 am to 11 pm so I suspect the orange rather than red is due to the ability to spread the crowds out over more hours. The greens are due to the earlier openings and later closing. The earlier a park opens, the less crowded rope drop will be. Also, the later it stays open, the less crowded the last couple of hours will be. The increased hours are good news for us.

What I am upset about is that they added rides to Genie Plus. Now I can no longer start my day with 3 stacked and ready to go attractions in one park since there is only one ILL per park now. I do have park hopper so I will be buying one in each of two parks some days. It remains to be seen how many times in 8 days I will want to ride Remy but I am excited about multiple Rise, Avatar and Dwarves.

2 Likes

Fred, THANK YOU!! The maps look much more like what I was expecting. I didn’t check a few hundred, but my trip looks correct. :smile:

Absolutely best community ever!

4 Likes