Is Animal Kingdom worth spending 2 days

Hey there,

If you plan on doing (2) days in February (as long as it’s not during a holiday in February), you might be able to get all of the badges!

I love Touring Plans and use and subscribe to it EVERY YEAR, but I also subscribe to Kenny the Pirate’s Character Locator (google it). He has a lot of data, and if you have specific, hard-to-get goals (like, say, all the badges AND riding the rides, etc), you might want to consider the subscription as well. He’s in the park all the time, and his FP+ challenges are amazing to witness.

(Also has a very helpful, active FB group, so double the forums!)

Hope you have fun!
~ Josie ~

1 Like

We did end up planning to do two days at AK. We were there on Feb 5 and Feb 7 2018. We completed all the badges in one day. It took from 10 till just after 5 so we didn’t make it to the spot where you get your picture taken with Russel. It didn’t matter, she was so proud when she got sworn in. I had originally planned to do it over the 2 days but we got ahead of schedule. In the end, we spent the second morning at AK and then left at lunchto spend some time at the pool before dinner.

The next visit we have I will still plan for two days. I liked having the freedom to stroll through the park or if the family wants change the plan, the ability to do so.

1 Like