Is 4 Days at Magic Kingdom too much?

As an adult traveling either solo or with my wife, and given the number of times I’ve been to WDW, I have no special feelings about starting or ending in the MK; I go with EMH, CLs, and how the rest of my plans line up. One day at the MK is typically enough for me (maybe a second AM with a hop to a different park). I’m pretty much past the “magic” stage, and go with whatever plan will give me the most total touring time. I’ve probably ended more trips with a night in EP (primarily WS) than in any other park.

1 Like

I echo considering park hoppers. We were recently at WDW for 5 park days and we were at MK for at least part of 4 of them! It was during MNSSHP, so on those two days we were there from about 9-2; one other day we went just for HEA, and one was our arrival night (3 FPP between 5:30 and 7). The park hopper gives you the option to “squeeze in” one last thing at MK you might not have done. But I would say that 4 full days at MK, yes, is too much.

I don’t think it’s a problem to end somewhere other than MK. We did all 4 parks and left the last day open for DD (3) and DS (5) to pick the park. They chose Epcot. We did Soarin’, Living with the Land, Test Track, Turtle Talk, the aquarium area, and played in the Imagination Play Garden (the last is only there during the Flower and Garden festival). I’d assumed that they’d want to do MK and prebooked some FP there - they really surprised me. You never know what your kid is going to pick as a favorite.

That being said, we had hoppers so we hopped to MK in the pm to end with the HEA fireworks.

(Edited because I really do know the difference between you’re and your!)

Your shur you’re grammer is good?

1 Like

Well, me teecher always sad I were reel good. :grin:

“Me fail English? That’s unpossible” -Ralph Wiggum

1 Like