IRMA Cancellations - Good for You?

So with the latest forecast projections, we have decided to scrap our week long WDW vacation for next week.

I have a breakfast ADR at CRT for Friday 9/15 @ 9:05 that I will be cancelling as well as afternoon FPP for FoP on Thursday 9/14 if you will be in AK that day.

If somebody is interested, I can try to coordinate releasing them to help you. I will be cancelling everything tonight, but we can discuss time… If anyone is interested. (Don’t even know if that is possible).

Hope folks arriving after the storm enjoy low crowds and not too much of a mess.

Lemme know…