Introducing the First-Ever Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion

2 Likes

Cool idea … wait, wut:

delicious cafeteria-inspired dishes

:nauseated_face:

:joy:

2 Likes

I know DL has a big local component, but I think they do need to consider announcing these events earlier.
Because people come from out of town and do plan in advance, especially with needing reservations, hotels, and flights, etc.
Luckily, it doesn’t fall during my planned vacation, but it would annoy if I made plans and arranged reservations, and they closed a park early, and probably added more crowds to that park for the afternoon when if I had known I could have picked a different week.

2 Likes

Yep! I’ve planned a trip and even built my touring plans for each park at the end of June and now this. I have my ADR list ready to go for later this week, but it looks like I need to re-plan it all to work around this special event. Ugh!

2 Likes

I definitely would have appreciated some advanced notice. 24hrs doesn’t cut it! I was on my way to tge park as it was announced. I’m in the process of dropping money. I need time to recuperate Disney!! :heart:

1 Like

That would have me very upset after all the planning to have the park close earlier or have way too many people😔 I am so sorry

1 Like