Into the 30s. Morning liners

Good morning guys. Down to a mere 39. Really getting close now. Have a super day

5 Likes

Morning @Steve1! @akershus started a countdown too. I don’t think you can ever have too many countdown threads. :slight_smile: My countdown is 61 and just going back to bed. I’ll be back in a few hours.

3 Likes

Woohoo the 30s. Loved my 30s…, oh it’s a countdown - lucky - as my numbers 295! Have a great day all - settling in for the eve here.

2 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and liners. Good to see the new decade. Have a magical day.

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1 and fellow Liners. We are at 52 and still need to sort out our passports, so this countdown is now starting to make me feel nervous. Need to sort it out!!! Have a great day everyone.

1 Like

Congrats on getting into the 30’s @Steve1! 14 days since we got home and 326 on our new countdown.

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1 and Good morning Liners! 24 days til this foolish mortal is welcomed back to Master Gracey’s!!!

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1 and morning all. I’m in the 20’s!! 29 days to go!!

3 Likes

7… as in 7 hours.

6 Likes

Safe travels @keithloveswaffles

1 Like

48 Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

@keithloveswaffles hooray to you. Have a spiffing time

1 Like

Good morning@Steve1 and Linahville! 10 days!! @keithloveswaffles, have a safe and fun trip. Hopefully we can meet up on the 13th before you leave!

2 Likes

15 till I get to go Home for a long weekend. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

And Good Morning Everyone

2 Likes

Good morning! Only 3 days! Spent some time last night going threw DD’s piggy bank looking for pre 1982 pennies. Found over 30 of them and the oldest was 1954. I covered them in ketchup and let them sit for a couple of hours. My DH was like what are you doing. I said I learned it from liners and he didn’t question it again. He thinks you guys are great! Well the pennies are perfect! So now just a few more things to pack and we will be all set.

1 Like

Still 86 here but we started at 240 so it’s getting closer and closer.

1 Like

8 days!!! So excited. Must also start cleaning pennies!!

1 Like

Our plans for our departure day are pretty up in the air. I’m sure we’ll pack and head to a park… which one is TBD. I’ll keep ya updated

1 Like

Good morning @steve1 and Liners. I’m at 10 days. Plan on stalking @MDU before she stalks me.

2 Likes