Input on my Animal Kingdom touring plan?

Yes, I’ve been tweaking obsessively and I think I’ve gotten it to a good place now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think there is too much crisscrossing of the park, I would use all your FPP up in the morning and try for a FOP or Navi when they drop the same day FPP’s. I’d arrive at 7:30 and do FOP followed by Navi. If you don’t arrive until nearer 8:30 just do Navi first and make sure you set an alarm for FOP FPP drop.

Should I maybe run the optimizer to minimize walking? Right now it’s set to balance it.

If you could explain what you mean by “set an alarm for FOP FPP drop”, that would be good - I’m getting the sense that more fastpasses for the Avatar ride become available at a certain time? :slight_smile:

I think it’s 3:01pm at the moment that they drop same day FPP for FOP, ask on this site a couple of weeks before your trip or check out Backside of magic podcast, previous drop times have been 11:01,11:07, 1:01. I would look at the map at the bottom of your TP, and see what you can move around manually, then evaluate, play around with it until you are happy with your plan. Also add buffers in case you are running behind.

Just checked and FOP FPP drop is 11:01, 1:01, 3:01 and 5:01, though there probably won’t be stuff at all these times

Ok, thanks!

I just saw some different drop times on chat so do check just before you go