Infants and toddler attractions

MK and AK. Which attractions can we take with a 4 month baby (in carrier or lap)?. We also have a 2.5 year toddler, what were we thinking?!?

All the slow moving rides like Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Little Mermaid, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise,Pirates of the Caribbean, People Mover, Small World at MK you should be able to hold baby.

AK has lots of shows and trails you could take baby in with you. Rides? Kilimanjaro Safaris, Navi Rriver Journey.

There are probably more but that’s off the top of my head.

But I am not a cast member or anything. I am just assuming based on my experience with the ride:)

Agree with @lynleyhall. It MK, it’s everything except the mountains, 7DMT and Barnstormer, I think. In AK, I think it’s everything except FoP, EE and the rapids ride. So, a lot in both parks! We just came back from a trip with DD1 and she went on a lot.

There are lots of play areas in the parks that your toddler can enjoy too. In MK, there are ones under the train station/Splash Mountain exit in Frontierland and in the Dumbo line, plus a splash area outside of the Barnstormer. And in AK, I know there’s the Boneyard in Dinoland that everyone loves but we didn’t go to because it was raining.

We went with 2.5 and 6 month old. Anything without a height restriction they can go on. I didn’t take the 6 month old on tea cups but all others that 2.5 went on he did.