Incredibly long trip report - first family visit

Thank you for sharing! One of the most enjoyable trip reports I’ve read.

1 Like

We’ve taken our kids who were just shy of 3 and 1 on Haunted Mansion for the first time and then when they were 4.5 and 2.5. We never had any problems. Though the older one loves ghosts, skeletons, and death and is not typically afraid of those things. It definitely varies from kid to kid. He was afraid of the Frozen ride at EPCOT on our first trip - it was great until the finale with Marshmallow. On our second trip we tried to show him youtube videos of anything we were nervous about and he wanted to do them all (HM, dinosaur, Bugs Life). We assumed our daughter was too young to really know what was going on and be afraid of it - maybe we were naive, but she’s very precocious and not really afraid of anything (except pets…) and it worked out well. We love HM - it’s a nice climate controlled environment when the parks are hot or cold :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your trip. I loved your story and of course the awesome photos of your kids and your whole family. Planning is half the fun… on to the next trip.

I don’t think chairs are supposed to be saved with towels. Couldn’t you just use the chairs anyway if no one is using them after a reasonable time?

cutest pic ever