In praise of Len

My parents are going to WDW using our points this December. They’re treating their friends (first time WDW visitors), and were hoping to go to their favorite dinner spot, Be Our Guest. Unfortunately, despite waking up at 5:50 AM ET, calling Dining at 7 and DVC at 9, nothing was available their entire trip. I set up a finder and was hoping we’d get something a few months out. Not even three days later, I just got a slew of reservation finder texts for BOG dinners from Dec 3&4. My parents & co are booked and set, and it’s all thanks to @len and the awesome Touring Plans team! Thank you for rocking!!

28 Likes

Congrats on the ADRs and I agree!

1 Like

Fabulous! I am using the res finder tool for the first time too, hoping it finds that coveted BOG pre-RD breakfast I want, lol.

1 Like

@haylekk I’ve been reserving the ADR via the texts - it’s easiest through my iphone, and the link works like a charm - good luck!

1 Like

Oh good to know! I was wondering how quick/easy it was to do it directly through the text vs. getting to my computer and using the link in the email! Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, I may or not have snagged a 7:05 BOG sitting at a red light on my way home from work one night!

4 Likes

I was trying to help a friend of mine find a BOG dinner reservation for later this week (June 9 or 10), she is in the parks now. Res finder sent me an alert last night and she snagged a BOG dinner for 4 at 6:50 pm on the 10th, her daughter’s birthday! :smiley:

6 Likes

I agree fully. I used the reservation finder on my last trip when it was still pretty much in BETA and it was a lifesaver. Managed to get 4 out of 5 reservations that we really wanted, all of which were ‘at capacity’ when I checked some months prior. Saved me hours of searching reservations and refreshing booking pages endlessly in hope of the illusive dining reservation…instead I sat back and waited for texts to let me know when my dreams come true reservations were available!! Thanks a million @len

4 Likes

Res finder is the best!! Found us a 7:30 California grill res on a 9:00 Wishes night for dd’s 18th birthday. Sunset and fireworks made night magical!

3 Likes

I’ll send this along to the people who are doing these searches for us. Thanks folks!

1 Like