I'm going to Disneyland Paris! (now featuring Trip Report!)

Have you lost weight? You look skinnier in the face.

1 Like

The f***ing guy sitting next to me on the plane has a mask that doesn’t cover his nose.

I hate people.

9 Likes

Tell him that I told him to put on the freaking mask correctly. I’m in a Karen kind of mood…

9 Likes

I’ve read that you should point the air/fan thing directly at your face so you are breathing the filtered air.

5 Likes

you are clearly being tested today

1 Like

Maybe u could small talk and say u had a covid test. The nasal swab was aweful, but they go up the nose for a reason. How about you? :rofl: im surprised the attendants havent said anything. Good luck, maybe you could asked to be moved to another seat.

5 Likes

U are in a perfect mood! I would have told a flight attendant or him directly. Maybe instead of “rearrange your face” we can make “rearrange your mask” a type of threat :grin::grimacing:

3 Likes

Just landed.

5 Likes

Damn. I forgot about that. I just looked up. My nozzle was shut closed.

4 Likes

I’m sure you’re still fine. Nose breath contains far less viral particle than mouth breath if I remember correctly. And you had your mask on. And the chances that person was sick are very small. Just try to remember on your flight home.

8 Likes

I just went up to early thread bits to see that you are due to arrive DLP 10pm which means we all have to wait for park pics until tomorrow :grimacing: I hope you’ll be sharing exterior/interior DLP resort arrival pics. :clap:

2 Likes

Please tell me you’re joking.

2 Likes

Longer, slower line at immigration than I was expecting.

Something around 50 people in 100,000 are COVID positive, I think. So the likelihood you’re near one is small. And, as has been said, people breathing through their noses are breathing shallowly. And mostly onto themselves.

But it just annoys me. There is a social contract. We follow the rules. When it’s this serious we do. You don’t have to take a train or a flight. And it’s not that difficult to wear a damn mask.

21 Likes

I’ll do my best, but it may be tricky. It’s dark out there. And I won’t get there till after 11pm.

3 Likes

:clap:

2 Likes

Also — nobody followed the disembarkation instructions. They just all fought their way to the front. Including an elderly Hasidic Jew from whom I expected better.

Double also — why do countries treat arriving, cash-spending tourists with such contempt? They’ve got two immigration officers working. For two flights.

6 Likes

My driver has picked me up. Very efficient service. Beautiful car. Big Mercedes mini-van.

I will also say that the Air France plane was outstandingly clean. Like brand-new clean.

10 Likes

It occurs to me that I’m in France. I’ve made it. I’m here. In a car and on my way to Disneyland. Maybe I should stop moaning.

Just finished watching Ratatouille. Amazing animation. Lovely film. Of course, I love rats. I had eight at one point. It also made me miss Calvin a bit.

27 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

You’re entering France, right?

8 Likes