I'm going to Disneyland Paris! (now featuring Trip Report!)

It’s the French influence. Just as well you’re home now.

6 Likes

I was wondering the same thing and have the same feelings about the overlays (halloween and star wars). They were kind of cool the first time (for the novelty), but then I want the original back.

I will take it, I am idiot. I have been twice and that is enough for me. I am not a huge fan. I do intend on going to DLP, but no side trip tp Paris for me. There are many other cities throughout Europe that I have enjoyed more.

2 Likes

I will direct you to your previous controversial post. Apparently if you want to get fat in France, you have to pay for it.

5 Likes

You can’t get fat on the drinks. They’re all zéro calorie. And so kinda sour, i.e. they actually taste of the fruit they’re supposed to taste like.

4 Likes

I have so enjoyed catching up on your trip report!

I was following along real time until I was distracted by my own sudden hurrication, fell behind, then decided to save it for just the right moment…which was today! It made fly by the hour I spent waiting in a car line to pick up textbooks for DS16 remote learning.

It has been quite the journey for you, hasn’t it?

:joy:

6 Likes

Hasn’t it been for us all?

9 Likes

Really enjoyed your trip report! Looks like you made the most of your time there. Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful photos and the entertaining commentary! It’s always good to get back home though, especially right now.

2 Likes

I have seen double decked trains on a trip to Boston.

Yes, I live a block away from the commuter rail. There are double deck trains. Not every train, but a good amount.

2 Likes