I'm going home! I have questions

OK ILL’s, This I have actually used here at WDW but am I reading right and DLR doesn’t let you pick your time? So if we buy I need to keep an eye on the return times and grab when it fits my plans?

1 Like

Correct. Although you can literally walk anyway in the park in like 10-15 minutes so it’s usually easy to adjust plans.

2 Likes

Also, @Jeff_AZ already compared the 2 systems which maybe of help.

1 Like

:rofl: I thought I read ALL the G+ threads!!

1 Like

Oh wait I did read that :crazy_face:

1 Like

LOL. It wasn’t on a G+ thread although it should be on the DLR G+ thread. I’ll post a link on there.

Also, @Jeff_AZ put this together which might help your planning.

2 Likes

Thanks for linking that post! I should add that blurb of “things that are different” to the Disneyland Genie+ thread. I’ll do that now …

1 Like

I beat you too it. :innocent:

1 Like

Information overload, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ha ha! I’ll put it in the lead post too. :blush:

I did already see this one but since DLR was our first home we already have VERY STRONG opinions on what is better there :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

I expanded the Disneyland vs. WDW comparison section:

1 Like

Practically everything? :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl: yeah it’s probably a shorter list to say the things that are better in WDW!

2 Likes

Tron Lightcycle Run
Flight of Passage
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

There, done. :innocent:

3 Likes

:rofl: I was thinking more their counterparts.

Castle
HM (unless it’s the Holiday overlay)
Peter Pan (if you have to wait an hour for a dark ride you might as well have cute stuff to look at)
Monorail (it actually serves a function in FL beyond saving you a few steps) I’m old enough to remember when it took you to the front of DLH!!
Dumbo

1 Like

Dumbo? Really? I can see your case for the others although I don’t necessarily agree. I think the castle is bigger in WDW but not necessarily better. I prefer our quaint little cottage of a castle, but know my opinion is the minority.

Astro Orbiter is probably better.
Peter Pan too.
Having trouble thinking of anything else…

2 Likes

Oh yes.

My thinking on dumbo is the extra tower (or whatever it’s called) and the AC playground :grin:

1 Like

Okay. I get it. I was thinking ambiance and I’m not too fond of the Storybook Circus theme. Also Barn Stormer is not a direct comparison to Goofy’s Sky School. (Not that you made that comparison but others have.) It’s a direct comparison to the Gadget Go Coaster and is sadly lacking in charm.

Geez, I’m such a critic! Listen, I like WDW, I just don’t particularly like MK. Except … Tron!!

3 Likes

I’m honestly not a fan of either one :rofl:

:rofl: it’s all just for fun! Any park is better than no park!

2 Likes