I'm giving you all $2,500

I can give you $2.50 towards the $2500, which is 10% of $25.00, which is 10% of $250.00, which is 10% of $2500.00. Where do I mail your check? :grimacing:

I would tell you but you should already know

1 Like

Compared to the trip I am planning for 9 people to WDW in July this question is a snap.

I would get a couple of old friends to join us on a road trip so we’d have plenty of people to switch off driving. They have WDW annual passes because they have family that lives in Orlando and I’m on an annual pass for July so all we’d need is to pick up a five day 2 park hopper pass for my spouse on my work’s discount travel portal for $370. Assuming we drive straight through trading off, spend $100 to fill a cooler with soft drinks and sandwich fixings and another $300 for gas. Probably cheating to say we’ll stay with friends’ family although we probably could do that so I’ll go with a partner hotel offering 60 day fast passes. If we go at the end of October over our anniversary and book through my work’s discount portal and get five nights with parking included for $600. That leaves us $1130. We’d have the cooler so we’d probably go back for a short rest and sandwiches each day for lunch. We could eat oatmeal or cereal for breakfast each day, too, and splurge one night on a big dinner. How about California Grill for the fireworks view on our anniversary?

Oh, good to know. That frees up a little more money for some ears.

Frontier nonstop roundtrip flight with one checked bag - $130
40% CM discount All Stars for 7 nights - $650
Tickets - Free
Dining reservations at Liberty Tree, 50’s Prime Time, The Edison, Tutto Italia, Homecomin’, Sanaa, Hoop Dee Doo with discounts ranging from 20-50%, plus various QS and Festival snacking/drinking for 2 - $1000

That leaves $720 for pins, shirts, and more beer.

That’s what I’m doing starting tomorrow, anyway!

1 Like

Free tickets? That may be against the rules. Unless I can get some of course :wink:

You and me, both! :slight_smile: