I'm back and hopefully I'll be going back to the World this year

welcome to the D’amaro Dimension. A pocket dimension from The Great Chapek Collapse

(alliteration is fun)

4 Likes

The good news it is looks like our date (Dec. 11) it will NOT be $200. Bad news, it is still $180 for our date. Still, that’s a savings over what we had budgeted for it. We’ve never been, so it is a new experience for us.

3 Likes

Look forward to your pictures and thoughts. Got my eye on you, Christmas 2023 :grin:

2 Likes

After tax, you’ll be $8.30 from $200. Treat yo’self to sumtin’ nice! Like a pretzel.

3 Likes

That jalapeño pretzel from Boardwalk Joe’s is back on the menu, boys! (Well, it was on the menu regardless, but, still…)

2 Likes

Two nights.

Nobody can get a real feel for any resort with one night’s stay given you can’t check in til after 3 or 4 (most times) and they boot you out by 11.

3 Likes

I think it will be more like sky high price and big crowds. Hope you are right!

3 Likes

True, i’m basing it off of the After Hours. Which was a “new thing” so people may have not wanted to give it a chance given the price point. Because I don’t think many sold out and from what I heard there were low ride times for everything if you wanted to ride something.

So it might’ve been a combination last year that the crowds low and not just the price point.

1 Like

Kudos on working in this reference. Wish Disney would acquire the rights to make a ride … TARDIS journey through time in EP?

2 Likes

No. Just no. Disneyfy Doctor Who?!!! Expel that thought!

2 Likes

Hijacking someone’s thread is just rude and I’d never condone that :rofl:

6 Likes

What about stealing faces? What is your position on that?

4 Likes

tsk…too bad… Tom Hiddleston was in the lead to play the Doctor… guess it’ll just have to be scrapped now… sigh…oh well.
:smirk:

6 Likes

Maybe someday, but honestly, i don’t really enjoy that type if meal very much. Give me tacos and margaritas instead

4 Likes

Perhaps your lovely wife (? There is a Mrs?) would like to join me and you and my husband can go get tacos

4 Likes

Unlimited budget and days and i would spend a year on property trying to experience everything and every room category. Then I’d write a book about it.

2 Likes

I find that acceptable

2 Likes

You running for @mikejs78? We already have a blogger on here…

4 Likes

Bloggers and full-on authors are slightly different.

I think he’s flexin’

2 Likes

nah, just ask them, they’ll tell you they’re all the same.

1 Like