ILL rides without ILL…?

The ILL rides - they still have standby - correct? And assuming yes - how long are people waiting? Or are all of you buying ILL’s?

2 Likes

Yes they still have standby as an option. Wait times vary depending on when you go but for the ILL rides waits are usually very long 1-2 hours. Over spring break waits hit even higher. If not wanting to buy ILL you can try to go at RD or right before closing. RotR is very unreliable though so I feel that it is the best one to buy ILL for.

1 Like

Guardians will have an ILL option but will not have standby when it opens.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! So we will Have to pay to ride it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:GoOd GriEf :astonished: wow.

Thank you.

No you can VQ it I think

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Excluding GOTG bc it’s not even open yet, are people who choose not to pay for ILL’s generally skipping these rides bc have down WDW many times before or doing standby. Or no - y’all are just paying for it to keep the happy going?

I have G+ and that seems like enough of a squeeze.

1 Like

You should definitely get set up with BG1 to snag a VQ. Using SB for the ILL headliners just before park closing works great, that is if you plan to be out that late.

3 Likes

I saw that thread and have that in my list of things to learn. The WDW trip was a secret til 46 hours ago and now I’m feel like it’s time to learn. Figured I’d start with LL/ILL and move on to VQ.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:GoOd GriEf :astonished:
Why is this so hard?:woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Rise and FoP would be my rope drop priorities.

3 Likes

I’m most concerned with Remy and ROTR, though SDMT is a favorite of mine. I could skip FOP and I think DD could too.

1 Like

Wait, you’re staying on property!? :exploding_head:

Yes. DD17 and I. We have chase visa Rewards and they don’t let you cash them in on Airbnb for some stupid reason. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I mean - I DO have a planning thread… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::smirk:

3 Likes

The Fab 4 rode all the ILL rides in January, and paid for none of them. We rope dropped them. We had genie plus too.

5 Likes

You know…I looked at your planning thread OP and could not definitively tell if you were staying on site! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So RD rise, get LL for SDD?

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

The second post says ASMovies.
I made a decision by the second post.

Waaaay better than the universal thread (6 days!!!)

1 Like

We actually tried to rope drop Rise, and it was down now that I am thinking about it. We bailed, and went to something else that I cannot remember right now. We did jump in the standby line later that morning and it was pretty fast. We must have gotten an LL for SDD? I cannot remember and it was only a few months ago!

2 Likes