If you only had 2 parks

If you only had 2 parks to make FPP at the 60 day mark, which would you choose (in terms of hard to get FPP)? For Sept '19.

MK if you want 7DMT, AK if you want FOP. All of EP should be available, later in the day. HS is so unclear because of the new tiering system.

2 Likes

I would book MK and AK

2 Likes

Thanks! I was definitely thinking MK as we have a bunch of “littles” going with us. The fight over FOP and SDD is my battle now. Wondering if the kids would like FOP or SDD better I guess.

That is a tough one, I have heard both RD are bad. Did you consider the height requirement difference? Can more kids do SDD than FOP due to height?
Also consider that FOP SDFP drops have been pretty consistent lately.

I love AK but I think in this case I might do HS and MK. (this is not considering all the SWGE stuff, because who the heck knows about all that.

1 Like

If it’s really just which are the hardest then it’s SDD and FOP.

2 Likes

We will be staying on property a few days of our 7 day trip, so we maybe able to get up early and try to tackle at least one during the EEMH in Sept. Both of the kids that will ride are tall enough. So much is unknown, it is making this difficult to plan and we have lots of moving parts! We aren’t even going to try and see SWGE!

1 Like

I would do mk and ak. Staying as far away from.hs as possible

2 Likes

lol…yea that was our initial plan of action, but disney Jr is high on the list with 3 kids 3 and under and 2 kids 7 and up. Plus we have hoppers…we can just hop if it’s too crowded.

1 Like

I always have park hoppers and I rarely FP EP. I do not think I will FP HS with those choices. I have used a FP on Disney Jr. in the past but I don’t think it will be needed? Of course, if everyone is FPing shows- maybe you will?

1 Like

I’m also having a hard time because a few of the crowd calendars have conflicting information on which days and parks will be the busiest. I really hate the unknown with the crowds, we go every other Sept and we always know what to expect crowd wise.

1 Like

I would say FoP would win for me. I was able to wait in line for 45 minutes for SDD, no way I would have been able to do that with FOP.

2 Likes