If you had to choose one: HEA Dessert Party or Tusker House for ROL

But how did you feel about it?

:wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the report. That is exactly what I plan to do, the safari at sunset after dinner. I hope it works as perfectly as it did for you. About ROL, you said you arrived 15 minutes before the show… Until what time is the reserved seating available?
Did you like the food at Tusker House?

We have done the reserved dining seating for ROL several times and I have never gotten the impression they open that section up to anyone without a dining package. It is a different entrance than the FPP section.
We did like the food at Tusker House. I was with a group of 7 people and everyone found things they enjoyed. I think the food is better than most character meal buffets we have tried.

1 Like

I believe that if you have the package you can go in at any point - however it is first come first serve in the reserved section, so the later you get there the less options there are for seats, but no one that didn’t do the package is let in

1 Like

The HEA dessert party has the reserved garden view area and they don’t let other people enter the area later on, but I have done the Fantasmic dinner package some 5 years ago and I remember being told to arrive no later than 30 minutes before the show because they reserved the seats only until that time… I feel much better knowing that this is not the case for ROL dining package.

We are doing ROL/Tusker House, but doing breakfast