If You Had Three Wishes - What Would the Genie App Actually Do?

Your list is thought out well.
I especially like the idea of where to find specialty merch without having to search. Your ideas surrounding food/snacks is spot on the for me. I tend to have a lot of sit down meals planned in advance, and I’m not big on snacks. So, on the rare occasion I want a quick bite I am lost. Wrote about it in my last TR. No breakfast and ADR for LTT wasn’t until 2;00. I was in Tomorrowland and my stomach was growling. Ended up paying $10.99 for a mediocre hotdog and bag of chips. Drink not included. (Casey’s was still closed at the time.)
I was frustrated with myself. Sure, I could have made more of an effort to check here, or MDE. But I was hungry and not thinking straight. :crazy_face:
Genie could have suggested a spot for me based on my preferences. I love that idea!

3 Likes
  1. Actual Wait times that I could trust.
  2. Suggestions that I could trust and are not there to serve Disney above me the guest.
  3. Automate me giving CMs kudos within the app. Not have be jump through ten hoops to recognise them for making my day magical.
3 Likes

Your #1 and #2 are less likely than bringing Walt back.

#3 would be awesome.

1. Reserve a space for me on transportation and provide me the exact time
  2. Allow me to book at least three fast passes (my choice of time) guaranteed the morning of my park reservation
  3. Reserve a table at my desired dining locations (and guarantee seating time)
5 Likes

Hey seeing a lot of cynicism here.
I trust the Genie like I trust the Official Guide to WDW to give me good info

Some day I might even buy one of those

2 Likes

This would be some straight up concierge service and would make life a lot easier.

3 Likes

such a nice touch - and think how nice it would be for the CMs to get that kind of feedback!

2 Likes

Sounds like you and I travel the same!

I love your Lines name, my husband is a construction safety manager. When we were dating I was also seeing another guy with the same name at the time. He is still in my phone contacts as “safetyguy” :laughing:

4 Likes

I never want to hear “an ADR is not a reservation like other non Disney places” again. I want reservations.

5 Likes

Reservation is right there in the name!

3 Likes