If we pull this off it will be a miracle (a pre-trip wish)

Tomorrow’s the negative.

5 Likes

I’m glad to hear it’s not unusual to be positive for so long. He’s missing a lot of work.

2 Likes

No fever, slight cough and congestion. Mainly he’s going stir crazy lol

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I understand the stir crazy!! When it is you leave again?

This Sunday!

3 Likes

Hopefully everything works out well. FYI the 1pm VQ for GotG usually last at least a couple minutes now. EEH can effect that, but other days have done well.

1 Like

Pre-trip anxiety can always be an issue. But in this era, the anxiety can be at a whole new level. We just returned from a trip and I feel your pain. However, once you are on your way, it will all be behind you. You guys will be so busy having fun there will be no more worries!! Sending best wishes your way!

BTW
Having a proposal at my favorite place would be a dream for me. Personally, I would prefer a delayed ring than a delayed proposal at my happy place. After DH proposed, we picked out the ring together days later. It will all work out for your DS one way or another.

3 Likes

Thanks, and you’re right, I’m going to suggest he just propose and they pick out the ring (or rings) together. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We’ve got a good news bad news situation this morning. Good news: Ds has finally tested negative and has procured an engagement ring. :heart: Bad news: our AC went out sometime last night (we live in NW Florida high today in the :100:! :hot_face:. Good news: my nephew is an ac guy and is on the way! :clap:. Bad news: 2 out of 6 of my cats are puking :face_vomiting:. Good news: I’m currently in my air conditioned car drinking a large iced caramel mocha. That is all. :grin:

11 Likes

What a time to lose AC!!! Hope it’s an easy fix.

Glad DS is now negative.

2 Likes

Trying hard not to move lol

5 Likes

Poor kitties and poor you! Last year our AC went out in August and yeah… it was pretty much 84 degrees inside for over 24 hours while they replaced the unit. Hopefully yours is an easy and quick fix!

2 Likes

AC fixed, packing is going well, :crossed_fingers: we are gonna rock this trip!

8 Likes

Yes, you are!!!

2 Likes

Yay!

Are you on your way? Crossing my fingers that all the obstacles are behind you!

2 Likes

13 Likes

Yay!!

2 Likes