If Genie + isn’t available, how have wait times been?

Hi there. I am not sure using Genie + will become available before our trip. How have you seen wait times without FP recently? We are looking at a trip in early November before the holiday rush. We have never been to WDW without FP. I am hoping Genie + will be available. Thanks!!

1 Like

Try looking at the MDE app to check current waits. I’ll be there in mid-November and am kind of hoping it isn’t available yet. It will save me some $$. On the other hand, it would be nice for my MK day

Hi!

Wait times have been moderate. Most attractions are less than 1 hour queue waits during peak hours (11am - 5pm)

It’s actually been pleasant from most Trip Reports. However, the most reliable “rumor” is that G+ will debut the week ending Oct 22, (That’s the week multiple vloggers have hinted when they can reveal what Disney has told / shown them)

Yes, it begins on Oct. 19. It’s on mde.

1 Like

Happy to have avoided Genie! The wifi has been awful on the parks. Expect a million issues when it launches.

Hope they work out bugs by the time I return in January.

Crowds have not been too bad the last two weeks. We have avoided the core times by doing morning and evening.