Ideas for "Magic" Moments?

On our last trip, we made some great “magic” moments for the kids–we brought large acrylic gems that we “found” on SDMT; we had the kids receive acceptance letters from Hogwarts in the mail before our trip; Minnie and MIckey “delivered” new pajamas to the hotel.

Looking for other ideas --something simple–for next trip…any suggestions?

2 Likes

Be sure to have them try to pull the sword from the stone in front of the carousel at MK. My daughter was able to do it one time, pretty cool when it happens.

4 Likes

You can bring some acrylic gems with you to Mickey’s Philharmagic and pretend to catch them in the scene with the Little Mermaid.

I vaguely remember a similar post from some time in the last year. If anyone finds it, please link it here. I’m interested in more ideas as well.

1 Like

This one? Magic kingdom extras

3 Likes

I remember someone mentioning character wakeup calls if you are staying on site.

Thanks!

Oh, and one “magic” thing we did for others–we bought one of those 12-packs of Mickey/Minnie ear headbands that are inexpensive on amazon, and handed them out to kids around us waiting at rope drop. My kids loved surprising other kids with a present.

3 Likes

pretty impressive list

I take no credit. I just came across it in the forum and saved the link as a note in my MK TP :slight_smile: