Ideal Park Bags?

I bought one very similar for my Europe trip last fall, when I realized it was going to rain the whole time because it was advertised as being waterproof. I tested it when it arrived and it was not waterproof. I ended up keeping it because it was cheap enough and it’s still a good “just in case” bag, but I replaced my Geckobrands bag (which is fully waterproof, but my one from 2018 had gotten a hole) for the trip.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning that! I can confirm from experience that mine is not waterproof. That is a feature I would appreciate for a future replacement.

1 Like

I’m boring. I just use a Fanny pack or drawstring bag. I don’t carry a water bottle. Free water is easy to come by in FL parks. I guess I need to figure out if that’s true in DLR…

1 Like

My Captain America Loungefly. I will go bagless if just popping into the park for 2-3 hours.

1 Like

I typically opt for two bags: a small crossbody or belt bag along with a backpack. The backpack remains in the locker while I carry the smaller bag for convenience. As for the water bottle, I carry one with a strap, and just carry it by hand.

1 Like

We tend to enter and exit via IG at EPCOT so we use those lockers. If it is a day we’re using this strategy (and we’ve only done it a handful of times like party nights or downpour days) we just alter our TP to be back in the general area of the lockers around the time we anticipate needing those supplies. Of course, if it’s a rain issue we just have to hike to the locker to get dry clothes. But better than being wet and miserable all evening if there has been a poncho failure.

1 Like