I want to see the disney cruise line

So, I’ve just had a brain wave. I’d love to go on the DCL but it won’t be happening this year. Wont be on the cards for at least a few more years.

Anyway i’d love to see it and just realised, wait i’m going to be in orlando where they leave from. So I need some info.

How long would it take to get to port Canaveral and how on earth would i get there(not driving. Where do i find info on when the boat sets sail… any info would be much appreciated.

Here, now you can watch the ships leave all you want for free.

otherwise, you would probably have to go in a taxi back and forth. We used to go to Jetty park sometimes and watch the ships sail out of the port. Its a nice beach with playgrounds, food shack, and gentle beach.

How much does it cost in a taxi

I really don’t know. I live on the East Coast of Florida so I always have my car.
You could google transportation to Jetty park from WDW and see what pops up. I don’t think you can go in the cruise terminal unless you are cruising, but I may be wrong.

It’s 65 miles one-way from Epcot (just about the center of WDW) to Port Canaveral. Uber quotes $102-$135 one-way.

If I could just watch it sail away I’d be happy. Watching it on my tv now. Thanks :slight_smile:

That was amazing.