I want a small Polynesian contract

Just putting this out here. After my recent trip I am obsessed with the Poly now. If anyone has a smaller contract they are debating selling I would be interested.

5 Likes

Would this be your first DVC?! What I think you stayed other DVc on your trip. Sorry I can’t recall your status!

I am somewhat obsessed with Poly too.

2 Likes

No I’ve stayed at BLT, BWV, SSR, OKW, VGF too and aside from WL I have never felt this way about a resort before. I own SSR and just bought a BR contract this year, but haven’t stayed there yet.

Just a word of caution that, as has been discussed in @Jeff_AZ 's thread, if your circumstances change it may not work as well for you. So definitely consider it, but then consider something else for your add-on

(yes you will. it happens to all of us)

3 Likes

I’d have to adopt quintuplets to outgrow a studio at this point :rofl:

5 Likes

My very first DVC trip was this summer was one night at BRV and 2 nights at Poky and now I want to buy at both :rofl:

I never knew how much I would love the walk to TTC. And it is both relaxing and hoping at the same time!

1 Like

I mean how do you say no to this:

6 Likes

Hey it could happen. I’ve gone to Target before for a couple of hygiene items and come out with hundreds more things.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a normal Target trip for me. :joy:

3 Likes

Check out clerk: “Did you find everything you need?”

Me: “I had 2 things on my list but there are at least 20 in my cart” :expressionless: I didn’t need most of this

3 Likes

I clicked on this and was POSITIVE it was going to be from @Jeff_AZ!

4 Likes

Same.

1 Like

LT - I bought and sold a 50 point Poly contract this year! But it’s gone now, sorry. :cry: I have never stayed there and want to badly. But it made sense to sell it and buy some direct OKW points instead.

3 Likes

Darn! I don’t really need it per se, but I want it. Especially for the right price which is why I threw this out here for other liners.

1 Like

Just a reminder have used my much cheaper points to stay at Poly w/o issues including getting adjoining rooms for families traveling with us . My OKW points work just fine and haven’t had problems booking long weekends including MLK and Columbus Day holidays. I am a sucker for the lake views…

That said it’s been my experience smaller contracts go for ridiculous markups resale- and often the closing costs charged bring the total much closer to direct pricing- but that is truly a matter of how small is small.

3 Likes

Ahem. Same :wink:

OKW owner here too and I LOVE staying at the spenny places on the super-cheap!

5 Likes

I had a PTA acquaintance stop talking to me over it.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Fingers crossed that my SSR points will work there next Nov!!

4 Likes