I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

I was talking about how many LLs you could book in advance. Like how you got 3 advance FPP reservations.

I assume that @gingerSnaps543222 was talking about overall inventory allocated to being pre-booked. But you’d have to limit the number of advance reservations to ensure a fair allocation to guests.

1 Like

I think simply allowing the first booking of the day along with ILLs in advance would be good enough (so pre-book 1 LL + any ILLs, rest are day of). That would solve the problem of the 7 AM sprint without overly affecting supply.

Disney could even do something like limit it to onsite or to those with prepurchased multiday tickets. Onsite could be 1 week before up to length of stay even to give onsite guests a nice benefit.

10 Likes

Agreed. One in advance + ILL would be my preference.

7 Likes

We’re celebrating my birthday (which is tomorrow) tonight since weekdays are less convenient. Some of you may recognize DW’s sister who came with us to WDW in May 2021. She made an awesome wrapping for her gifts to me!

DW got me this (I’m an avid amateur pianist):

34 Likes

I play piano too. Will have to add that one to my wishlist.

7 Likes

You have an awesome family! Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :notes:

3 Likes

Happy (early) Birthday!!

13 Likes

FYI That last one is more for me than you. 40’s the new whatever the hell we want it to be!

6 Likes

I was wondering about POFQ and elevators. Thanks.

2 Likes

Love it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday Jeffaaaaahhhhzzzz!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!:gift::confetti_ball::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Happy happy day, Jeff!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday to our favorite Jeff from Arizona.

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Jeff!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

Although I don’t comment often, I love following along on your trip reports. Thanks for all the details.

3 Likes