I really don't want to FPP Peter Pan!

I agree with @mjsmomma, we were there June 28-July 4th and we walked on PoC and HM.

Thanks Tink! Now my only stress is actually getting a 7DMT FPP!

1 Like

PP, 7DMT and splash are great ones to schedule fpp for. I would schedule them late morning to mid afternoon. If you use them up by 1 or 2, then it would be easier to add more. by next june when you go, who knows if they will have made any changes to the system too. happy planning!

I mean 1 or 2pm. sorry if that was confusing

I was able to get 7DMT every day of my trip if I wanted it. I must day I thought it was a much better ride late night.

7DMT was more fun at night in my opinion.

1 Like

I am going to MNSSHP during my trip, my only park that day and I set my fast passes for some of the unusual fpp only because I did not want to miss them on a party day.
3:30 7DMT, 4:30 PoC, 5:30 HM
I also figure I will try for the magic shots after HM.

If it wasn’t for the party I agree I would not use my first 3 fpp on these rides

This is what I would do. UTS line was pretty short before 10 yesterday. We rode 7DMT, then had to wait for a bathroom break, then pretty much walked on UTS with minimal wait.

Do PP before UTS.

When I went, Seven dwarves mine train had a much shorter line than peter pan, Im not sure how it is now, but this was right after 7dwarves opened. UTS had a long line till about 8 or 9 oclock and then the line was only about 10 minutes.
Because of that I would go to pp first , than seven dwarves right after. and wait for UTS till the line is short (at night).
Another option is to use the app to determine times and go on UTS when the line is less than 30 min.