I might be disappearing for a while

I bet you are right

2 Likes

@niter I too will miss your sideways pictures. I love living vicariously through you. Even though Iā€™m more of a lurker, I appreciated how kind you were on chat and your helpful answers.

3 Likes

Agree with above. As a former lurker who just stepped out in to this whole new world, I have really enjoyed your posts and pics. Hope you stick around or at least come back soon. Donā€™t let the negativity of the 2% overshadow the good that is the rest of us 98%-ers. :slight_smile: Wishing you the best!

3 Likes

@niter, whatever you have to do. I understand how things get, as I know you do too. I have not been able to spend time lately in chat or forums so I missed the drama.

Having met you in October, I can only say you and wifely are awesome people, and I was proud to be your cousin for the night. I find you to be a bright spot always when I see your posts.

I respect you, and I hope we may cross paths again in the future. Hugs to you and wifey and hoping you have a great holiday.

3 Likes

Hugs to you, @niter. I hope you come back soon!!!

4 Likes

@Niter - I also missed the thread(s), but I understand how it can make you feel. I was fed up and left for a while (around the time of the great chat/forum schism) - but I came back. Take the time you need, but know that you WILL be missed by the vast majority of the people here.

4 Likes

Very disappointed to see that you might not be posting. I sure hope that you change your mind on that. Your updates and pictures are something that I look forward to on the chat. Please donā€™t let a couple of negative responses determine what you choose to do.

3 Likes

Oh @Niter! I feel like I was just getting to know you, and was so hoping you might be around when we visit in January.

But I missed what happened, and I understand not feeling comfortable places. Do what you need to do to take care of you. That is most important.

3 Likes

Niter, I will say it again here. You are stronger than this! Do not give others the power to make you go away! Be brave, be tough, piss them off!

3 Likes

@niter, If you need to step away, I understand. Having your character insulted is a terrible thing to deal with. While we have not really spoken, I love following your pictures on instagram. You help bring Liners together in the parks, which is so exciting! I hope that this is only a temporary hiatus. Please donā€™t forget that the majority of the people here and in chat like you, enjoy talking to you, and know youā€™re not some kind of creep. That said, I really hope youā€™re back soon. I was hoping for a Niter Meet on my trip next fall. I, too, would like to be in a sideways picture with one of the coolest Liners around.

3 Likes

Ditto @B_squared

4 Likes

Niter! Stay! I love your pics too! The cheerleader thread did go badly (thatā€™s clearly a loaded topic), but weā€™re all part of the same Disney family! Everyone in families sometimes fusses. I donā€™t think anyone thinks badly of you. Are you going to be anywhere in the World the 19-23? Iā€™d love to meet up and treat you to a hug and a Mickey Rice Crispy Treat;) Weā€™re all human and we are all on our own journeys. We sometimes say things that can be misunderstood. S t a y ! xoxoxo If you (or anyone else reading here) wants to be Friends, you can find me on FB by Sarena Angeline Mason in Franklin TN. Look, I am Belle of ā€œPacking 911 aka 50 Shades of Belleā€ thread from Feb 2013. I have made mistakes, and learned from them, bettered my life. That thread had some people judging and misunderstanding me, and was ultimately deleted. But everyone moves on, and weā€™re still all Disney Loving Family! I hope this comment is understood.

5 Likes

(Handing Niter a big Starring Rolls Cupcake!)

4 Likes

@Niter - I am one of the many people who you do not know- yet you have put a smile on my face many times (love your pictures and free spirit) and I would probably walk up to you and hug you if I ran into you at WDW because it feels like I know you. You seem so kind and approachable. Please keep your infectious smile on your face and your head high.

3 Likes

Ahhh, youā€™re a pretty cool guy. Would like to see you stick around.

Sorry about the travel agency thread thing. Those arenā€™t permitted, and deleting it wasnā€™t directed at you.

Len

10 Likes

Sorry I missed that one. Sounds like it would be quite an interesting read. =)

I was there for the cheerleader thread @niter and, after it, all I wanted to do was cancel my subscriptions and get my money back. But then I realized I really did like this place and I wouldnā€™t let two people take it from me. I hope you reconsider and stay amigo. I donā€™t know you but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll miss you so much. Step away if you must, but if itā€™s something you enjoy donā€™t let others decide for you. A big hug for you.

1 Like

Niter! You canā€™t go. We havenā€™t met yet and this is a must for me so like PT said, piss em off, stay, and who cares what anyone thinks.

1 Like

Stay, be yourself.
Keep those sideways pictures coming.
Iā€™m not sure that we have seen you entire hockey jersey collection. It would be selfish of you to deny us that!

@niter you were the very first person to welcome me on chat. That will always stick with me. And when Iā€™m at the World in a few weeks, Iā€™ll be the one looking at things with my head tilted sideways so i can experience the magic the way you see it!

So, I hope youā€™ll stay, or come back after a break. But know that your positive influence is a part of why I am really looking forward to being at the place we all love come January.

Hugs for a truly great guy! :frowning: I shall miss you.

2 Likes