I left my silhouette at Liberty square

Does anyone know a number I cal call to retrieve my son’s silhouette from the stall in Liberty Square near the Christmas Shoppe? Had a minor crisis, fled the MK in a rush for ME (which we missed), and left the silhouette behind. (Sorry for the poor typing. In a cab to MCO and the road is a bit bumpy). EDIT: spelling errors.

lost and found mk
407-824-4521

Hope that helps, sorry you missed ME

1 Like

Oh my! @Jedilogray you saved us! Just in case anyone else ever runs into this, option 9 get you a guest relations cast member. Young Joseph pulled our reservation out of the computer and said it will be in the mail!

Thanks! I knew this was the place to turn!

1 Like

As far as missing ME, the concierge at AKL got the desk manager to write me a voucher for the cab ride. I think it had to do with the fact that I literally walked up to the bus stop as ME pulled away.

I’m sitting down to email guest relations as soon as I get home!

1 Like

OMG thank you for posting this, I was wondering how it turned out. I am so happy I was able to help. I am glad you are getting the silhouette!!

Thank you touring plans for having the phone numbers in the book.

I am glad you made it to the airport, and that AKl took care of you. Safe travels home.

1 Like

@Jedilogray A package arrived about four days after our return. In it, wrapped so tightly that breakage would have required an elephant, a trampoline and an anvil, was my silhouette. I now have ages 8, 11, and 13.

Thanks again!

1 Like

You are welcome. I am glad you have gotten it. Thank you for the update.

1 Like