I just love MK at Christmas

This is what I look forward to every year. No matter where my travels take me I still look forward to coming ‘home’ for Christmas. I had to share a few pics from the last 2 days.

18 Likes

Third photo from the bottom:

Just back in January, only 10 months ago but 84 years ago too, I sat right under that tree for HEA. It was the loveliest, coziest spot (minus the child who was running around unattended). I would love to sit there again

8 Likes

DW and I did the same during last years MVMCP. Perfect spot to watch with a quick exit strategy.

2 Likes

Now that is commitment.

2 Likes

:rofl: Imagining in my head @OBNurseNH sitting under a random tree in swampy central FL while MK is built around her (with footage of that in super-speed) and she never moves.

5 Likes

Lovely pictures! Has my heart longing! Thanks for sharing.

The last picture of Main Street at night looks crowded.

2 Likes

What can I say? It has been the fastest longest year ever. #2020sucks

4 Likes

It was the ultimate sit-in

2 Likes

Yes Main St felt crowded. Rope drop is still the best part if the day. The crowds build throughout.

2 Likes

I had the good fortune to visit DLR during Christmas time in 2018 and 2019. It was magical! I am sad that I can’t be there again this year even for just a day …

2 Likes

I was supposed to be there in early November. Not sure if they would have been decorated by then yet.

1 Like

A lot of stuff is up right away, but the full meal deal is not available until somewhere around the 7th or so. Maybe next year for both of us!

I would have been there thru the 5th, that would have been depressing to just miss the full deal.