" I have spoken!"

14 Likes

On my birthday! :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy Day! Happy early Birthday to you! or Happy Unbirthday now :wink:

4 Likes

Here is the link to the official Season 2 trailer. I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Is this the same in the UK???

1 Like

Have you watched any of the documentary series on the making of the Mandalorian? What do you think of “the Volume” that they are using to film it in? It fascinates me! It seems revolutionary, but then I don’t keep myself up to date with special effects and such.

2 Likes

My due date is 10/31. I know how I’m going to get through the long hours of being chair-bound and nursing!!

6 Likes

I did watch the documentary series (which was very fascinating) and I LOVE this new technology. It’s a game changer. Makes for a beautiful series, too.

1 Like

I couldn’t believe how much $$ I thought they were spending to film the series. Then to see the volume in action … It made it look so easy! I’m sure not easy, but you know what I mean. And everything filmed in Burbank. LOL

2 Likes

Since everyone seems to have masks it must be safe to make ? Serious question… I was thinking about the lack of fall previews

They finished filming Season 2 before the pandemic started (and post-production is primarily virtual anyway). Jon Favreau has said Season 3 is still on track (presumably for release next year) thanks to being able to film with a small number of people on set at a time.

3 Likes

It’s these types of situations where those rapid saliva tests would really come in handy!

2 Likes

Their season is also off from the typical TV shows. This is Us is now supposed to premiere in November because they usually start filming in July and that was pushed back.

Can’t wait for the Mandalorian!

2 Likes

As far as I know, yes.

2 Likes

Awesome :partying_face:

1 Like