I have 98 DVC points available to rent to you - RENTED

I have 98 DVC points available for rent. My recently cancelled trip involved these points which I cannot bank. I would love to see someone get some enjoyment from them. Ideally I would prefer to rent these in one reservation, but if you’re just looking for a night or two that would be okay as well. Points can be used anywhere there is availability, but the user must check out by 11/30.

Send me a PM and let’s discuss if you’re interested! First come first served!

3 Likes

Points have been rented. Thank you for your interest!

8 Likes

Glad to hear that you were able to sort this out!

2 Likes

Me too! I did not expect it to go as well or as quickly as it did, but honestly within an hour of my post I had several inquiries.

6 Likes

I guess I thought it would be a big no no to post here about renting DVC points. I know many other boards have big time rules about posting them. Glad you got it sorted so quickly.

I was hesitant to do so myself.

Better to ask for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Interesting. I wondered why I hadn’t really seen points offered here before. I’d think it would be nice to have people you “know” to rent points from.

1 Like

There has been the occasional thread here about “Liner Rentals”, but it never has been much of a thing. Maybe it would be bigger if there was a designated Points Rental category, but that would be something for @len and co to decide.

That is a massive issue with MouseOwners. I don’t think anyone here would want to police that.

1 Like

@OBNurseNH I totally would’ve rented those points. :slight_smile:

I think renting points is often the best deal available. We’ve got a new specific section on it in the next edition of the book. I’m not opposed to long-time Liners making their points available here.

7 Likes

@gabmom do you still have your points? When do they expire?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/46824698/oh-you-almost-had-it-youve-gotta-be-quicker-than-that.jpg

3 Likes