"I got myself a notion, one I know that you'll understand"...to do a live trip report!

Decided to go simple for dinner and try Polite Pig for the first time. Wowza this looks excellent.

ETA: these may be the best brussel sprouts I’ve ever had….

18 Likes

I can tell my passholder-ness has set in because I can’t decide if and which park I want to go to tonight. Rise wait is currently 30 min posted, so leaning towards HS at the moment.

4 Likes

Heading to the hotel to check in in the meantime. Got my alert that my room was ready at like 9am, which is always nice even though I didn’t need it early.

2 Likes

Do it!

2 Likes

The JW is really nice. First time staying here. I’ve got status with Marriott and was upgraded to a fireworks view room. Can see HS, EP, and MK from the room, although you can’t tell from the picture because of the glare.

12 Likes

Do you travel a lot for business?

5 Likes

I used to travel about 40-50% of the month, now it’s just a couple of days a month or so. But between that and the credit card I can usually keep Titanium status. Disney trips help too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All checked in and changed into park clothes since it could downpour at any moment. Heading to Hollywood Studios. Rise is up to 80, so I may have caught it while it had just come back from an outage earlier. But the rest of the park has pretty low waits, so will see what I can accomplish in 90 minutes or so.

3 Likes

11 Likes

The wait time drops off pretty fast in the evening - and the posted wait time is generally quite inflated! If you want to ride it, keep an eye on the posted waits. If it gets down to 45 minutes, that usually means just a 15-20 minute wait before the first preshow.

4 Likes

First up is this old chestnut. Posted 15, actual 6 including preshow.

16 Likes

Lines app complaint. If you don’t have signal when you’re stopping the timer and trying to submit, the clock keeps going. It used to stop the timer and you could try again. I’ve probably only submitted 30% of the waits I’ve attempted because of this.

7 Likes

Same. I have failed more times than I’ve been successful and almost always bc of no signal in the building.

5 Likes

Perfect. It’s at 40 now so I’m gonna go ahead and hop in line now so I can try and see the animation show at 9.

5 Likes

I’m curious how long that ends up being! I wouldn’t be surprised if it is walk-on to preshow.

2 Likes

Always willing to test in the name of science. Posted 30 now, hopping in line now.

3 Likes

Hit the stopped queue sooner than I expected.

3 Likes

I agree with that complaint. That’s happened to me as well. I wish there was a way to enter it manually.

4 Likes

It’s frustrating because so many times you lose signal deep in the building. I expect the team has seen some kind of drop off of wait time submissions since the “new app” because of this.

3 Likes

Sorry I jinxed it. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes