I found my line

So I was thinking about my October trip (which is not going to happen — and we all know it) and I idly decided to look at Boo Bash.

It’s running on two of my nights, but is already sold out on one. The one which is available is $179.

There was a time when I wouldn’t have flinched at that. I would for sure have booked it. Actually, I would have booked two nights (if I could) with the second being an insurance policy against the first being rained out.

But now? Not a chance. It’s crazy expensive. And for what?

I drove myself into debt for Disney. Not again. It’s All-Stars for me now. And they’ve priced me out of up-charge events.

Not that it matters, as I say. The US remains wholly untroubled by the fact that its borders have been closed to Europe for sixteen months. What’s another — what? — six more? Twelve? You people don’t even know about other countries. Why bother reopening at all.

8 Likes

Why are Americans traveling to Europe but Europeans are not allowed to come here? They talk about travel abroad almost every evening news broadcast.

1 Like

Wait, there are other countries? For real? That’s not just something made up for Epcot? How cool! Once my kiddos can be vaccinated, we’re totally going to Arendelle. :wink:

On a more serious note, I’m sorry that you can’t come here right now. I hope that things improve in the not too distant future and the borders open up.

5 Likes

Look at you showing restraint. Totally uncharacteristic.

2 Likes