I feel like I should know this, but I don't

I have 5-day park tickets linked to my MDE that I was supposed to use next week. They have automatically converted to be valid until 9/26/21. I am not going to Disney World this year.

1. If I do nothing, I should still be able to use them next year, right?

2. I have a potential do-over trip booked for February 2021. If I want to reserve park days, do I have to do something with the tickets?

3. If I decide I don’t want to go in February, but I already have park days reserved, will I be able to cancel those park reservations and use the tickets later in 2021 instead?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these questions!

I don’t know all of your questions but for the third, I think you should be able to cancel park reservations and use them later.
We were having a glitch with our annual passes which prevented us from booking. Previous to that I had a 4 day ticket linked to another family member which I was able to schedule all their park days on. I then cancelled their park days and reassigned their ticket to a dummy person because I thought maybe that was the glitch. After I was able to reschedule ours, I linked the ticket back to the original and was able to rebook the days (which was also a different week because I changed our hotel reservation also), so I think you would be fine for later 2021.

1 Like

I’m in a similar situation. We had an early July trip that will now probably be next March.

1. yep - as long as you see the new valid dates, you’re set
  2. June 28 will be when those of us with tickets but no resort rooms can book our park passes. FWIW this is apparently also the day they are going to start letting people book rooms and packages for 2021 - I’m considering booking a room. I had planned on staying at one of the Disney Springs hotels, but now I’m leaning toward booking on property with everything so up in the air.
  3. from reports there don’t seem to be any consequences - can’t imagine they could penalize in any way.
1 Like

Thank you, @Disneymom33 and @cjandres!

1 Like