I feel like I should be doing something

On the blue and red ones, it’s painted with fabric paint. I used contact paper to make a stencil and just painted it. The rainbow one required stitching the Micky head with waxed floss, pulling it tight and rubber banding, and then going back over it with a bleach pen to define it a little better. Glad you like them! I had a ton of fun making and wearing them.

1 Like

Those shirts are great! I’m at 151 days out and even though I have my ADRs squared away, I started to fall into the trap of re-questioning myself like others and booking Breakfast buffets last minute because WHY NOT!?! Just kidding, I talked to my wife and we decided to treat the family! I’ve been planning this October trip since September 2014 and I think I’ve gone insane :joy: But hey, don’t we all? On the topic of shirts these are some shirts we made in 2013.

Excuse my sons sweat, I guess they weren’t used to Florida summer heat since we live in New York :joy: Ugh what to do next in planning my trips, new t-shirts anyone??? :grin:

3 Likes

Cute shirts!

1 Like

Cute shirts!

1 Like