I am NEVER going back to Florida

Are you fricken kidding me?

https://twitter.com/nickiperdomo/status/1326870249363419141?s=21

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That bad boy (or girl) has been fed right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:scream: That is the stuff nightmares are made of …

1 Like

i do not like that.

3 Likes

Not on twitter, what it be?

A video of a gigantic alligator walking near a body of water in Naples, FL.

1 Like

Meh, just throw some mouse ears on it, and charge admission. Maybe put a lil’ $12.00 hot dog stand next to that lake. It’s Florida, I bet I could find someone to strap mouse ears on it for a couple bucks a day.

5 Likes

I think I saw that, on a golf course? Haha, swamps all around me. I’ve seen bigger! (TWSS) :joy:

No, it looked more like a residential neighborhood to me.

1 Like

Maybe it was. I only was looking at how high that big thing was walking, looonnnggg legs, not a squatter like some.

2 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building not uncommon in my neck of the woods :grin:

3 Likes

He didn’t care for the feel of wet grass on his tummy . .

2 Likes

:joy::joy: They walk like that to move a bit faster if needed. They are actually weary of humans.

1 Like

Looks like he takes his leg days serious!

2 Likes

It was the size of a horse. With a tail the size of an alligator.

3 Likes

Holy crap. No no no. :flushed:

2 Likes

It’s a golf course (you can tell he is at least starting out on a green, there is a difference in the grasses). With a neighborhood adjacent to it. Very common in Florida.

4 Likes

I thought it was a golf course. Heck we have city park that has a golf course but gators are swimming all in the lagoons. Its not uncommon. I am making this # up but I bet for every gator u see or hear about at Disney (and they totally cover this up) there are hundreds in the area. They really dont like people though.

1 Like

Just consider it a mini Jurassic Park adventure…

3 Likes

I just saw it on TV. It is a golf course in Naples, FL.

2 Likes