Hurry up and announce stuff!

I apologize for missing the parenthetical statement.

1 Like

It made my day. I thought you were being funny.

1 Like

Sadly just rapidly reading.

But I’m glad I made you smile! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been mildly considering a late Aug WDW trip and was excited to find out that they start the Halloween party then. We’re big Halloween people and like to start early, but anything before Sept seems kind of weird. Still, if it is our chance…it’s really upsetting to us that there’s all this great Halloween stuff in Orlando and my kids have no breaks in Sept or Oct.

except. You’re just going to change said plan 39,734 times before the trip, so does it really matter anyway? I’d even go so far as to say that changing the plan, and them forcing said changes to be made is half the fun. Ergo, they are helping you have a better time by not telling you when events will be held until you already think you have it all figured out. It’s genius on their part, really.

3 Likes

I am also trying to plan a trip in June and was wondering the same thing. Last year we did the Early Morning Toy Story and was looking to find something for this year.

1 Like

yes going in may and I’m waiting to see if there is going to be EMM !! just let me know already… JEEZ