Https://wdwnt.com/2022/01/private-transport-to-walt-disney-world-now-available-as-vacation-package-add-on/

1 Like

The number listed in the article is for Disney.com internet help desk lol.

Curious what the service is going to cost - how much of a premium will it be to “bundle” it with your existing reservation.

This was posted in chat

I saw outrageous prices on the AP Facebook page.

It seems like a contracted service?

• Stretch Limousine Service-up to 6 passengers and 5 medium suitcases $394.36
  • Sedan Service-up to 3 passengers and 3 medium suitcases $201.26
  • SUV Service-up to 5 passengers and 5 suitcases $250.38
  • Executive Limousine Service-up to 11 passengers and 11 medium suitcases $318.38
  • Exclusive Van Service-up to 10 passengers and 10 medium suitcases $354.94

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

In fairness, other private transfer services - such as QuickSilver - are approaching or surpassing these prices so it’s a fair market price it seems.

4 Likes

So did they unwrap the mini vans and trade them in/purchase a company/or are they getting a kickback on the bookings?

I will add that after my experience with Disney contracted transfer service in Cali, I would be slightly hesitant to choose this option without it knowing who they are using. That experience soured me on trusting Disney to only provide a quality vendor.

3 Likes

Minnie Vans were seen all along the marathon course being used as barricades. Disney still is in possession of those vehicles

2 Likes

I mean, I guess. I’d just take a shuttle for $17. They could add another 15-minutes early entry to the park for another $150 for experiencing the magic of Disney transportation. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Right. But for those guests who want a private transfer service these prices are in line with what they could get in the free market. And adding it to your vacation package makes it a seamless purchase and less things to have to handle

1 Like

I mean, perhaps it is, but it sure feels like I’m going to have to insert my credit card soon to use a stall in a bathroom inside the parks.

2 Likes

Just PB4UGO

2 Likes

:joy: I want that on my license plate! You know, mom of three kids and all.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it here in NH before :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ll just hire a “private taxi” instead…

Lyft XL~$38.91 + tip*. These prices are crazy

*Caribbean Beach Resort–>MCO

3 Likes

I’ve got Quicksilver sedan laid on for a 3-way for less than their SUV but I think it’s gone up this month.
(Their sedan is cheaper but for a party of 4, I’d have to go SUV)

1 Like

6 Likes

If you fill close to the max people listed, these prices for round trip aren’t too crazy for private car service.
Stretch 5 ppl, $80pp, Sedan 3 ppl, $67pp, SUV 4 ppl, $64pp, Ex Limo 9ppl, $36pp, Van 8ppl, $44pp
I thought I read they were round trip, now if they aren’t, this would be excessive.

1 Like

The most hilarious thing about this is - it’s frickin MEARS…
They literally ended ME service with Mears to get into private transportation… With Mears. :rofl:

And yes, they are round trip prices.

6 Likes