Https://wdwnt.com/2022/01/breaking-jessies-trading-post-store-and-roundup-rodeo-barbecue-opening-in-toy-story-land-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-in-2022/

4 Likes

It is funny that in related stories almost precisely two years ago there is a story on land being cleared for this. Then this a big announcement that it will come sometime this year. Multiple years to build a store/restaurant.

1 Like

I love the sound of a BBQ Restaurant :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know if I care enough to go…but it is nice to see this long-awaited location to finally open. (Or, at least be announced to open.) It will be nice to have a BBQ option at HS.

3 Likes

Love the idea of a new restaurant in HS. The park is SERIOUSLY lacking compared to the other Parks (except maybe MK)

However…um… there’s so many other restaurants closed yet, maaaaybe we should get those up and running first?

I mean, Flying Fish is just FINALLY reopening next week, but there’s still tons of others that are shuttered.

2 Likes

So we’re now half way through 2022… annnd nothing on this restaurant. We taking bets on whether or not it’s still to open this year?

4 Likes

Is it under construction?

Supposedly? I haven’t seen a single update on it since January.

2 Likes

I did see some reports around mid to late April indicating ongoing work…including one that suggested, due to some permits filed, it is nearing completion. But nothing official indicates a timeline.

1 Like