Https://wdwnt.com/2021/11/breaking-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-will-open-summer-2022-at-epcot/

4 Likes

Super excited for this! Fingers crossed it is open for our early June trip. :crossed_fingers:t3:

Please god let this open in time for our July trip! I’m so excited about it.

5 Likes

Oh, wow, I didn’t even think of the July trip. I was thinking about my end of November/early December trip 2022. Maybe I could talk my DS into coming with me for the Epic Line Meet.

3 Likes

I immediately thought the same thing!

2 Likes

You should definitely get it for your Christmas trip. It would be great if your son could come with you in July though.

2 Likes

I’m hoping summer is at least by the end of August!!!

1 Like

So I should add some WDW days around my Aug cruise is what I take from this. I mean that was probably happening anyway. But more reason.

1 Like

Do tell, please. :grin:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-epic-liner-meet-up-july-22-25-2022/79628

Oh. I thought we were talking the early December time frame. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Oh I see the confusion. @illini74 has 2 trips booked. I’m sure there will be liners to meet in early December too though!

Whew close call. One less headliner to pay for next May.

1 Like

@ryan1 I actually have 3 trips booked in 2022. One in April with my DD’s family, the July Epic Liner Meet, and then in December with my DS. And to think that I used to go 5 years between WDW visits.

3 Likes

What December dates are you planning?

We arrive to WDW Dec. 5 (2022), through Dec. 12.

1 Like

With all the negative news around the pandemic closures, cost cutting, DME, Genie+, etc., I think the picture will start looking much better once GotG and Tron open in the next 12-18 months. Basically once the Epcot construction is complete and the railroad at MK is operational again, WDW will feel much more rounded out.

1 Like

Great news. I hope the lines are not to bad and the ride has good up time, however with the lack of other attractions at Epcot and the complexity of the project, it might take some real magic.

I wonder what the ILL$ proce will be in August?