Https://wdwnt.com/2021/10/slinky-dog-dash-lightning-lane-access-sold-out-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

2 Likes

This kind of thing is why I’m so confused!!
You can’t buy ILL$$$ for SDD right??

2 Likes

Right. SDD is genie+ LL. Not individual attraction selection or ILL$.

2 Likes

It’s like when all FPP were gone for the day for a given ride. Same idea.

ETA: You can still do standby. Currently, 12:12pm WDW time, TP says posted wait is 75, expected is 47.

4 Likes

That standby isn’t so bad.
Wasn’t SDD one of the options for ILL$$$.

1 Like

No, SDD is one of the second tier group that you can spend your $15 all-day Genie+ on. At HS, the ILL$$ are ROTR and MMRR. Many people think it should have been SDD instead of MMRR.

1 Like

That is what I meant. That before they announced the complete list, many thought it would be SDD.

1 Like

Yes! I’m calling them G+ or ILL$ so I can distinguish them in my own mind but I’m seeing other people call them both LL which is really confusing me.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s confusing!

I think it’s because both actually use the lightning lane don’t they?

1 Like

Yes they do.

1 Like

Maybe we should call it LL$ and LL$$$$$. :thinking:

1 Like

Ok so what I am taking away from this is - if your not online and ready to pounce first thing - good chance that popular rides are gone…so genie+ may not be worth the cost for say afternoon arrival

You can stack your LLs pre-arrival, so it is theoretically possible you could watch the SDD LL, for example, and grab one for like 3-5pm, and then a little later (after the 2 hour window lapses) you might be able to get one for MFSR or ToT at 2-4pm, so you’d still arrive with 2 LLs and could get one immediately for 5-6pm. But it will be much trickier.

1 Like

Do we know yet if onsite guests with 7am window need to actually be on site to get started…

1 Like

Are you talking about check in day?

Yes-

I hadn’t even thought about that! I assume if you’ve checked in online you’d be ok.

2 Likes

I think it will work the same way as ADRs and FPP 60-day window, where it bases it off whether you have a hotel reservation that day, not whether you’ve checked in.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes