Https://wdwnt.com/2021/08/pog-juice-not-available-at-boma-reopening-reportedly-leaving-walt-disney-world-all-together/

1 Like

Will this really is the final straw. I will never spend a penny at Disney again!! This is just another example of corporate greed and I will not stand back and let Disney tell me I can’t drink POG juice!! If I’ve paid all that money I want to drink the POG juice. Do you know how much planning I put into 27 cancelled trips just so I could drink the POG juice?? Bye Disney, I’m off to universal for butterbeer…

(PS Joking :wink::rofl:)

6 Likes

This was my favorite part of a PPO breakfast at Tusker House. Hope they come up with a new manufacturer.

2 Likes

Time to give us dole whip floats at Boma to make peace.

2 Likes

Geez, no wonder. Just giving up POG juice, they could give everyone G+ for free.

Butterbeer > POG juice.

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

There are some things about you Disney fanatics that I just don’t understand: PP, FEA … POG juice.

It’s a mixed fruit juice. Have you people not had fruit juice before? It’s all empty calories anyway.

Well, yeah. I’d even say blue / green milk > POG juice.

You can get fruit juice anywhere. Butterbeer and blue / green milk are exclusives.

1 Like

I know this is a manufacture issue, but how hard is it to make POG juice? All of the ingredients are right in the title! Someone out there could do it!

1 Like

This isn’t a typical price, I can buy this exact product at the grocery store for way less.

They could, but they don’t want to. They (AKL) used to make Frunch which is similar, but doesn’t have a ready made product. They gave it up for POG uniformly across resorts.

I was just being silly because of the name…:wink::crazy_face:

1 Like

So true, but I only treated myself to these empty calories during my PPO Tusker House breakfast…and now what will I do? Stuff my face with even more waffles and potatoes?

4 Likes

:rofl:

Sounds like a solid plan to me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like