Https://dlnewstoday.com/2021/09/disney-revamps-boarding-group-system-again-for-star-wars-rise-of-the-resistance-at-disneyland-and-walt-disney-world-also-web-slingers-at-california-adventure/

Was just reading this :blush:
“Disney Revamps Boarding Group System Again for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, Also WEB SLINGERS at California Adventure - Disneyland News Today” Disney Revamps Boarding Group System Again for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, Also WEB SLINGERS at California Adventure - Disneyland News Today

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

1 Like

“How do you feel….” That I wish I didn’t have to do this at all. That I could sleep in after doing HHN till 2am and then the 1 hr drive back. So bed at 3am and I have to now get up at 555am to do this?!?!

2 Likes

Not necessarily. It says “up to one hour,” but I believe you could do it 5-10 minutes before.

2 Likes

That’s what I think too. And it’s much better than building your group at the time when it opens

1 Like

Yup but still don’t want to do it at 7am either. I want to sleep in. Lol. But it’s Disney. I don’t plan on getting to the park till 12:30ish. But I don’t want to risk it for Web Slingers since we’ve never ridden and RotR for our friends the next day after our 11pm Oogie Boogie bash. I’m gonna need to sleep for a week when we get back. Ha ha.

3 Likes

I hear you. Vacation to me means sleeping in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I see this as a positive. Since it will be one less button you need to click while actually getting the boarding group, it seems to lessen the advantage of faster fingers. It also seems that you could be doing it while waiting for 7am. It isn’t like people are waking up at 6:59am and reaching for their phone and immediately getting the boarding group.

3 Likes

I’m neutral on the change but I’m flabbergasted that I’m 51 days from my first DL trip and I hadn’t heard of this info source! Now to feverishly review it for any other tidbits that I should be aware of… (it’s a one day mad dash of both parks because we’re squeezing it into other plans. I know we can’t do it all but we don’t have room for “rookie” mistakes either!)

3 Likes