HS touring plan help

http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1576017

Hi, Guys! I need some suggestions for what to do at HS. I’ve got little ones so the fast, scary things are out, but I’ve got a pretty big chunk of time between numbers 4 and 5 on my plan that I could use some help with. Unplanned time is a killer for my kids when it comes to theme parks, so I really like to have more planned than less (over plan, but toss it out, if needed). Thanks!

Your plan isn’t public, so I’m unable to see it. That said, do you have the Honey I Shrunk The Kids playground in there? Could be a good way to kill time and blow off some energy.

It is on there, but only for 15 minutes (just noticed that). I’m sure we can kill more than 15 there. Thanks so much!

And I think I made it public now in case you have any other suggestions :smile:

The fp for Indy is 11:30pm???

What about Beauty and the Beast or The First time in Forever frozen sing along. A sanck would do or character meets.

No, the fastpass isn’t until 12:00, but I can apparently get there at 11:30. The snack is a great idea. I keep forgetting that those aren’t worked in :wink:

11:30 PM at Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!

This fast pass is set for after the park is closed, I think you need to change pm to am. :wink:

We were there earlier this year with my 4 and 2 year olds - they would have stayed in the Honey I Shrunk The Kids Playground all day if we let them! It’s a great spot for the kids - but you would probably be wise to split up and each take patrol over an area of the playground (assuming there are two adults!) because it’s easy to get lost inside and confused as to where the child comes out! (Don’t panic though - there is only one main exit so while you might lose sight of them for a minute, they ARE still inside the playground. Ha!)

Good Lord, thanks for spotting that Jedi!! And thanks everyone else for the suggestions. My son loves the movie, so I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to spend some extra time at the playground!